Tuesday, May 1, 2012

an intermezzo


Hoaahh... I think it's been a months I didn't visit my own-pretty-lovely blog. But it's ok, 'cos I'm so bussy with quite of important stuffs to do. Oke lemme show you a photograph which will be our topic today.



See? What? A lonely girl, who's sitting somewhere, in a quiet place, thinking about one-little-things. I don't know what, but certainly it must be something which really bother her. Maybe something that hurted her.

I'm pretty sure that everyone must have done this in their own life, maybe once or even more. And I did it too. Sitting alone, thinking about what might happen in my life. Pray to God, asking for some helps or just thank to God for all the blessing. Just to make sure that there's still Him beside me.

And now, there's me, who's still doing such a thing, waiting for the result of my hardwork. The result of final examination. You know lah, I'm me, a ninth grader, who have such a duty to face the final exam. And we had did it. For now, nothing we can do except waiting for the result. 

I hope God hear all of our pray, and we can get the best result of our own. Nothing is impossible as long as we still trust God and believe in yourself. Wish us a very very best luck. Gracias~

No comments:

Post a Comment