Saturday, May 12, 2012

I-dont-know-how-to-say-it Post

-One night a guy and girl were driving home from the movies. The boy sensed there was something wrong because of the painful silence they shared between them that night. The girl then asked the boy to pull over because she wanted to talked. She told him that her feelings had changed and that it was time to move on. A silent tear slid down his cheek as he slowly reached into his pocket and passed her a folded note. At that moment, a drunk driver was speeding down that very same street. He swerved right into the driver's seat, killing the boy. Miraculously, the girl survived. Remembering the note, she pulled it out and read it. "Without your love, I would die"-


You see? Because I'm insanely bored at this very moment so lemme impress you with this tragic story between two teenagers that I accidentally found while I was blogwalking. A second after I read that story I feel like "Isn't it too ironic for the boy who have such a true love?". And I guess you all can take the lesson from it. Yah, Watch your words, be careful to every words you are going to say. Maybe God's hearing you and he would make it happen as soon as you cant guess it. Ya, it's a God's fate. Nobody knows when it happens and for whom it will happen. And if it happened, nobody can change it or even go back to the past.


I hope with this I-dont-know-how-to-say-it post will make us become consider every words we would like to talk. And oke enough for I-dont-know-how-to-say-it post. Stay Cheers Buddy~
-120512-

No comments:

Post a Comment